FIFTEEN FACTS ABOUT ME!
Hey, everyone! I thought I’d share fifteen facts about me today! I feel like this is a great way for you to get to know me a little bit more. It wasn’t easy, either. It took me forever! I hope you enjoy it!
1. I love baking, but I don’t do it as often as I’d like to.
2. One of my favorite movies is “Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol” and I have seen it at least eight times.
3. I rarely wear my glasses in public and prefer my contacts.
4. I've wanted a dog since I was seven or eight-years-old, and about five or six months after I turned eighteen, I got one (and I love her with all my heart).
5. I’m introverted.
6. I'm terrified of rollercoasters.
7. I have three older brothers, but I’ve never been what you consider a “tomboy”.
8. I am left-handed!
9. My favorite color is pink.
10. I love “Lord of the Rings” and “The Hobbit” (movies and books).
11. My real name is "Alaa" (as shown on my social media), but I go by Bella because "Alaa" isn't easy for everyone to say correctly.
12. I have 8 ear piercings (4 lobe piercings in my left ear, 3 lobe piercings and 1 cartilage piercing in my right).
13. I dislike it when people ask me, “What kind of music do you listen to?” Like how am I supposed to answer that?
14. My mom is one of my best friends.
15. I know every Taylor Swift song. Every. Single. One.
There you have it! I'd love to learn some facts about you guys! Let me know some in the comments below!
Thanks for reading! Talk to you soon.